The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of this website. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this website.
- While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of the content of this website, the Company shall not have any liability to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in this website.
- The Company is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to in the pages of this website.
- The copyright for any material created in this website is reserved. Any duplication or use of such diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the Company’s consent.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on this website.
- The Company may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features, applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
The Company encourages you to periodically reread this Policy to see if there have been any changes that may affect you. This Statement is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.