- Participate in software development life cycle, all aspects of requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support.
- Ensure software quality in terms of functionalities, reliability, performance, security and ease of maintenance.
- Diagnosing issues and performing bug fixes.
- Carry out research on new technologies.
- Prepare technical documents.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Web Application Development.
- Required skills: ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework, LINQ, Web API, MSSQL.
- Experience in mobile app development (Android native script, Swift) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Design methodology and Design Pattern. Able to perform the application design using OOAD independently.
- Experience will full SDLC cycle in actual project implementation.
- Experience in source control system like TortoiseSVN and Visual SVN.
- Must be positive, hardworking and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and have self-initiative
Good Remuneration Package
- 13th month salary per year
- Additional Yearly Performance Bonus
- ESOP (Shares awarded to employee that 4X-5X increase in value per year)
- How many years of experience do you have, respectively, for the following skills/technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework?
Position: Senior .NET Software Engineer
Earliest Join Date: Anytime