Choose the right software development company
Choosing the right software development company for your product is like hiring a crew to build your new house. Triple check the company with whom you will work with over the next few months, or sometimes even years, and more importantly, may decide on your success or failure. Here are the set of questions and checklist find a software development company for your
- How do you work? Tell me more about your process/approach to creating an application.
- How do we communicate during a project to know the PPP (progress, plans, problems)?
- How do you ensure we know when things go wrong? How you handled a project in the past
that went wrong?
- What do you expect from us and what should we expect from you during the cooperation?
- How do you try to deliver the product that will match our and our markets expectations?
- What collaboration tools do you use during the project?
- Will we use an instant communication system?
- Will the developers assigned to my project work on any other project at the same time?
- How do you ensure software quality – for example, peer code review or automated tests?
- Will I own the source code?
- Do you work on technical documentation?
- Could you provide me profiles of the assigned developers?
- Can I talk to the best-skilled person on your team?
- Tell me how you will solve/build – give a tricky part of your app
- Ask the potential software development partner how they will approach the above.
- Could you share with me your best practices for writing the code?
- Why are you better than other software houses? What makes you special?
- What is your pricing per Man-Day? What does it include?
- Have you done any project similar to mine, regarding the Industry / Technology / Product
- Could you provide any testimonials/references from your previous clients?
- What is your experience working with Startups / SMBs / Enterprises?